I am a qualified teacher, and can help show you how to use your computer better.
Examples of some services offered include:
Help for beginners:
- Computer basics – does the child next door know more about computers than yourself? I offer one to one support to give you more confidence and remove those frustrations!
- Mail merge – how to quickly send lots of personally addressed letters and emails.
- Spreadsheets – anything from basics to advanced charts, pivot tables and lookups. The techniques taught will help you to be more effective.
- Databases using MS Access or Excel.
- Internet Safety - how to stay safe online.
- How to improve your Internet searching, to save you time, get better results and find the items others miss.
- Blogging - my blogs have had millions of page views from all over the world. It's easier than most people think. Learn how to create a blog to share your interests or promote your business.
- Using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.) for pleasure, or to promote your business.
- E-learning - I can show you how to create your own e-learning materials, or make them for you.
Some unsolicited comments and testimonials that I've received include:
"I found the session really interesting and helpful".
"I have told a colleague about it, and she too is eager to have some training".
"I am working on my new spreadsheets"......"all the functions you showed me are amazing and make such a difference".
"I will be in touch soon for another session shortly".
"It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. Please don't lose your sense of humour"!
"Your hints and tips have saved my bacon on more than one occasion".
I offer additional services for people in business, see here.
I can provide help for people wishing to trace their family tree, see here.
If you haven’t seen what you want, please email me (email@example.com) – I may be able to help!